- 25 gnirnegnulebiN
- 193 56 112 / 151 (94+)
- German (mother tongue)English (fluent)
2013—2016 Master of Science (Computer Science)
University of Leipzig
Thesis: Programming a remote controllable realtime FM Audio Synthesizer in Rust
2010—2013 Bachelor of Science (Computer Science)
Referees available on request.
2013-02 — present
- Working student in the platform and API team.
- Developed a service in Go that handles synchronization between object stores (S3/Ceph) in different datacenters for a fairly large database.
- Designed and implemented a code-generator to produce a PHP client library from an abstract description (WADL/XSD) of the spreadshirts API.
2009-07 — 2010-06
Thales Rail Signalling Solutions Arnstadt GmbH
- Mechatronician in the inductive systems division
2006-08 — 2009-09
- Training as a mechatronician
- Author/Contributor of a number of audio related libraries
- rsoundio: a wrapper to the cross-platform C audio IO library libsoundio
- rosc: an OSC (Open Sound Control) library
- rb: a thread-safe ring buffer
- Rewrote portmidi-rs, the standard Rust MIDI library
- Contributor to Rust 1.8 and 1.9
- Contributor to the caddy webserver, maintainer of caddy’s Arch Linux package and SystemD service script
- Author of gol a web based daily journal
- Wrote an S3 synchronization service, see spreadshirt
Other programming languages that I’m familiar with in descending order of experience:
- Python (member of the Leipzig Python User Group)
- Proficient in Linux (Arch Linux, Debian, Ubuntu, Fedora) and Windows environments
- Write and analyse advanced Bash/Zsh scripts
- gnu make
- build and deploy docker containers (docker-hub account)
- Editor and IDE of choice: vim and IntelliJ Idea